Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cigarette Boxes

    Over the course of the Thanksgiving break I came to the conclusion that neither of the two previous box templates would work out the way that I expected them to. So I set out to find a new box template and decided to stick with an elongated cigarette box. Finding a template for this design is so difficult that in the end I have decided to just create my own.
    I was able to find a few regular sized cigarette box templates but none were leading me in the direction that I wanted to pursue. However, thanks to another blogger, I was able to atleast find a starting point in creating the template. I must thank blogger MENTESABIERTAS777 for posting their own created template in their Cigarette Pack Template post. This was the basis for my own creation :). Once I work out all the kinks I will post my template on here for all to see.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment