Thursday, November 7, 2013

Progress & Horses

  So far I have come up with a pretty cool design for my book cover. Again I have chosen to do Homer's The Iliad, an epic poem on the Battle of Troy. When most people think of this book and its story the main thing that comes to mind is the "Trojan Horse". So why not put a big wooden horse on the cover?!?!? Simple, right?
  NO!! Simple is not what I have in mind for this magnificent cover. Simple is far from the term that would describe the concept that I have in mind.
  This cover will have a multitude of elements to depict the storyline and will display the well known scene of the Greeks pushing and pulling this massive wooden horse into the gates of Troy. Hopefully I can get everything done that I plan. First thing first.....learn to draw a horse (not a stick figure, but a close to real looking horse.)


(not bad aye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment